Where you will find lots of video lessons for Year 1 and Year 2 children.
Pick your favourite subject and follow the lesson.
There are LOADs of fun problem solving activities on the NRICH site: https://nrich.maths.org/14536
Write a letter or make a card and post it to:
- The NHS staff at the hospital
- People living in a care home near your house
- Everyone working in one of our local supermarkets
- Someone in your family who you haven't seen for a while
- The Government...about whatever you think they need to hear about
- Your favourite author and ask them for something to go in our library
Sing, dance, get out the saucepans and pretend they are samba drums!
Or try these:
An online YoungVoices lessons (your parent will need a facebook log-in): https://www.facebook.com/events/s/elevenses-with-craig/2652570251691191/
CBBC Ten Pieces: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0647v1v
Dig out some board games to play with your family.
Or design and make your own game.
Try out these home tasks being set by comedian Alex Horne: https://twitter.com/AlexHorne