Welcome to Year 2!
(The best class in the universe!)
Miss Phillips, Mrs James and Mrs Way cannot wait to work with you all in September.
Please don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Dear Year One,
I am so excited to be teaching you in September! Thank you to everyone who wrote a letter to me last week, I loved reading about you and getting to know you.
Here are a few things you might want to know about me:
- I love eating pickled onion crisps.
- My favourite place to go on holiday is St Ives in Cornwall.
- I don't have any pets, but I love dogs, zebras and robins.
- English is my favourite subject because I love reading stories.
- Oliver Jeffers is my favourite children's author.
I hope you have all been working hard during lock-down. Miss Harper and Mr Ormesher have told me how wonderful you all are!