Values and Ethos
Our mission is to provide every child with a memorable and fulfilling experience of primary school where they are given the opportunities to learn and grow as individuals in a safe and secure environment.
At Cooper Perry:
Every child is valued as an individual and encouraged to reach their full potential
- By providing opportunities to participate in a wide range of activities, both academic and creative
- By encouraging children’s independence
- By giving access to a well balanced, interesting and challenging curriculum
- By providing a variety of learning experiences, both inside and outside of school
- By using a variety of teaching styles and helping children to recognise the learning style most suited to them
- By encouraging each and every child to develop a love of learning
We strive to raise our standards by the continued development of all our staff
We all have the ethos that learning is fun and achieving is cool!
We believe that all our children and our staff are happy, challenged, valued and motivated
Our values are based on the word RESPECT and have been adopted after a whole school consultation with staff, governors, pupils and parents.
Responsibility and trust
Enjoyment and achievement
Skills for the future
Our school motto has also been implemented in conjunction with our values and is based on
A, B, C – Aim high, Believe in yourself and Celebrate success together.